Punawelewele is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
An RPG Maker tour de force, and a divisively controversial work for fans.
You are free to explore the various dream worlds at your own pace.
If you check certain characters or items in the game you will collect an Effect. These Effects can be used to change the main characters appearance.
Some of these Effects have special actions or animations which you can activate by pressing 1 or 3 on the number pad.
Yume Nikki is a very unique title that has become one of the most well-known indie games to come out of Japan.
It is unlike any other RPG especially in the fact that there really is no action or dialogue to speak of. This gives the game a very dark and foreboding atmosphere. Can you make it to the secret ending?
- There are no particular goals nor story of which to speak. You simply walk around.
- Checking certain characters inside the dream will increase the number of "effects".
- Using "effects" will cause the main character's appearance to change.
- (During this time, you can use the 1 or 3 keys to implement special movements and effects.)
- Using the same "effect" a second time will cause the character to revert to their original form.
- "Effects" can only be discarded inside rooms with many doors.
FAQQ. There is a glitch or aspect ratio issue in the game.
A. Please switch to Window mode by pressing F4 or Alt + Enter.
Q. Why does the Japanese version crash?
A. The Japanese-language coding in this game runs only on Japanese system locales. If you want to play the game in Japanese and it crashes, please change your system locale to Japanese.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!